Freitag, 20. August 2010

t-14. wohooooo.


Dear friends, runners, supporters and lovers!

I really can't believe it - just 14 days left to the start in Ruhpoldingen, just 2 (!!) weeks.
The GORE-TEX® Merchi Emotions teams start in this last past of the preparations under different conditions.
Thorsten will be back from a sweet relaxing week in the Greek sun after the last hard training weeks. I'm sure he'll be back on track with a lot of power for the race. Yes, I'm sure he's on fire.

Michael an Thorsten were for a third last training camp in the Zillertal last weekend. While I was listening to sweet music at the Haldern Pop festival they ran over 60 km with nearly 5000 ascending meter. Respect!
Franky is training well at home in Munich and in the surroundings.
Well, and finally I'm back in "training", too. It's really hard to see that the past 3 weeks without training because of my injury were just too long and in a very important training phase... At the moment my goal is just to stand at the starting line with a good feeling about my ankle. For the rest I have my captain. :)

I hope you all train well and keep on running!

Visit my profile at Movescount

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen