Mittwoch, 1. September 2010

Men in black - and GREEN


Dear readers,

just unbelievable 3 days left to the start in Ruhpolding. Nice words from a friend: "FINALLY the race is coming closer, I don't want to train anymore!" :)

I think for most of the participants this last week includes very few training. You just keep moving a little bit your muscles, no very long or hard runs anymore before the start. My cut was on Saturday when I had my last long running test for my injured foot. I had a more or less good and stable feeling during 27 km. So that was my final "GO"! I'm ready!!

Ready for the catwalk over the Alps! :) Last week I received a nice package from CEP that makes it easier for the masses of supporters to recognize us during the race. Besides the super functional and stylish running clothes of Gore Running Wear® in black now we are wearing GREEN. We got some performance improving running socks from CEP. Thanks so much for that!

For all the supporters of their runners who are looking for news during the race, check these pages for up-coming news:

here <- the official race homepage

here <- our facebook group with over 300 members

here <- the youtube channel from the race

and, of course, check this lovely blog here!!

Cheers everybody!
May the sun appear in the mountains.

David

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen